We do not charge any application fees!
- All persons that will be living in the unit and over the age of 18 must complete an application in full. Use the link at the bottom of this page to fill out the application online, or open the application and print it out. Then you may e-mail, mail or drop the application off at our office.
- All applicants must provide a drivers license and/or a passport.
- Only those who apply for residency may occupy the apartment. All adults occupying the apartment must be listed on the lease agreement. The applicant(s) understand that if accepted they will be signing a 12 month lease agreement. The lease agreement cannot be broken unless they choose to sublease with the management’s permission only and upon the sub-leaser qualifying fully.
Security Deposit & Co-Signer Requirements
- We require a security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent and due at the time of the lease signing.
- In the event that there is no verifiable in-state rental history or poor history we will require a double deposit or co-signature on the lease agreement. The co-signer must be over twenty one and own their own home. After tenants have lived with us for a full year we will no longer require co-signature.
Denials will be due to:
- Poor credit history
- False/incorrect information
- Poor or no verifiable in-state rental history
- Criminal background reports
- Efficiency: Up to one resident
- One Bedroom: Up to two related or non-related residents
- Two Bedroom: Up to three non-related residents
- Three Bedroom: Up to four non-related residents
- Four Bedroom: Up to give non-related residents